Ysgol Pontfadog


The main part of the school was built in 1908 and now houses the Foundation Phase class with the newly renovated school kitchen and dining room, toilets and head teachers‟ office. One large mobile classroom houses the junior class. There is a good sized playground and a large field which includes a nature area and a willow dome. At the front of the school there is a small pond and a garden area.